Monday, March 7, 2011

Online Marketing at a Fraction of the Cost / Part 4

My Blog Themes 

 I have 5 different websites and therefore
my original concern was that  I'll be spending too much time blogging.
Has anyone else dealt with this challenge?
Please share your solution.

What I've decided to do is to design 3 separate blogs that serve all five
of my websites.
I use my primarily website korylivingstone.com to land music gigs as a  

pianist and band leader.

Mypersonalizedbirthdaysong.com is  where I promote a personalized 

birthday song to fit any relationship, from casual to intimate.

I use korylivingstonepianostudio.com  and and soon to be launched

 "korylivingstonevoiceacademey"  to recruit new piano and voice 
students respectively.Remember, education is a multi-billion global industry.

I'll be using my newest website acustomsong.com, set to launch next month, 

to  create custom made songs for all occasions...
as birthday gifts, wedding gifts, corporate theme songs and so on.

Here's my solution for my multi-purpose blog themes.
The blog you're reading now about SEO, will be serve 
korylivingstone.com
Topics will be varied, yet of interest,but pertaining to matters of business
and the business of music.

Both Mypersonalizedbirthdaysong.com  and  "acustomsong.com",
will share the same blog, because they both involved in the creation of songs
Basically  I'll be posting new songs that I'm in process of writing.
I'll take visitors through the whole process of the creation of a particular song 

from start to finish, including lyrics and a  finished demo of the song.
Feedback during the whole process is welcomed.
I might even host a build your own song event, where fans join me and we 

create a song together.

I will use one blog that will provide tips, lessons, insights, alternately on playing 

the piano and singing, for korylivingstonepianostudio.com  and 
korylivingstonevoiceacademey .

1 comment:

Valentino thomas said...

The system is made by Shopify, which means that it will allow you to add products that are compatible with Shopify. To know more about system review, browse this site.